Elect “Coach” James C. Jacobs
for Jacksonville City Council At Large Group 3
ONE CITY, ONE TEAM
As a resident, who was born, raised in Sarasota Florida and formally educated in Jacksonville, "Coach" James C. Jacobs has a serious interest in the quality of our City Council.
Coach Jacobs has been intimately involved in Duval County Schools from 2001 to present. He has made a tremendous difference interactively in the lives of students and seniors. He has spent countless hours in the pursuit of his passion and purpose serving our community in the capacity that is memorable and initiates change that other leaders follow.
"Coach" James C. Jacobs has worked and volunteered in the trenches with the City of Jacksonville After school and senior programs & Duval County Public Schools, Charter and Private Schools in the community.
Coach Jacobs has prepared himself for the magnitude of City Council Member.
He has a Bachelor`s Degree in Public Safety Management. He is a certified Athletic Sports Coach for grades K-12. He`s also a school trained Emergency Medical Technician and First Responder.
He is a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc ChI Chapter Spring 96 at EWC which is now Edward Waters University (EWU)
Coach Jacobs has unique bottoms up experience. He has served as: Cafeteria cook, Permanent Substitute Teacher, Assistant teacher for Special Needs and Autistic children and a Substitute Teacher for all academic subjects. He has served as a Paraprofessional and Program Director for Community and School base before and after school programs. Also "Coach" James C. Jacobs had the honor to serve as student body president at Edward Waters College now known as Edward Waters University.
Coach Jacobs has served as an advocate for numerous programs such as: The Boy Scouts, The Girl Scouts, Robotic and STEM Programs, Data Buster`s teen Summer Program and Junior Achievement Programs.
- "Coach" James C. Jacobs #1 priority is Autistic and special needs programs the lack there of. Day 1 Jacobs has a plan to improve the quality of life for all special needs families.
- "Coach" James C. Jacobs believes that the septic tanks problems in Jacksonville especially the inner city areas needs to be removed finally for the betterment of the quality of life for everyone.
- "Coach" James C. Jacobs believes the city flooding areas and rising sea levels needs attention immediately.
- Improve Senior Citizens Services.
- Improve Jacksonville swimming pools needs upgrading for the safety and health for the community.
- Improve economic development for all of Jacksonville especially the inner city.
- Improve all Jacksonville parks and recreation community centers needs to be reopened full-time with full-time and part-time staff/coaches/security.
- "Coach" James C. Jacobs has a heart for homeless services and programs. Someone who understands what it is like to be homeless. Coach Jacobs plans on advocating for the homeless for all.